Cool, clean and casually modern. This bedroom package's wispy whitewash and gray finish sets the tone for your calming sanctuary. The bed's framed elements and cross-brace accents add dimension and authenticity to its simply stunning profile. Smooth-gliding drawers on the storage pieces neatly accommodate your storage needs.
- Includes queen panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 4-drawer chest and 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- White rustic finish with replicated cedar grain
- Dresser and chest top with rustic gray planked replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dresser and chest feature smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining; large scale dark colored handles
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required; sold separately
- Mattress sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.