Streamlined design and a stunning two-tone finish come together in one simply extraordinary package. This bedroom set is sure to impress with a rich brown finish over replicated pine grain texture. Its mid-century profile is a nod to the past, while the updated finish keeps it solidly in the present.
- Includes queen platform bed (headboard, footboard, rails and platform), chest of drawers, 2 nightstands and 6-drawer dresser
- Made of engineered wood
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain
- Dresser, nightstand and chest have metal legs with a dark brown finish
- Chest with 4 drawers; nightstand with single drawer
- Drawers with dark pewter-tone linear handles
- No additional foundation/box spring needed; mattress available (sold separately)
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Platform Bed with Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.