This king panel bedroom set exudes a mix of styles, including shabby chic, casual cottage, and a touch of down home country. The bed's textured antique white finish, shelter style headboard works with the lattice design for a vintage look that will endear for years. Rest easy, the nightstands' AC outlets and USB ports will keep your electronics close at hand and ready to go.
- Includes king panel bed (headboard, footboard, rails) and 2 nightstands
- Made of wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood
- Nightstand with two-tone finish (weathered oak and antique white); plank-style top
- 1 smooth-gliding, felt-lined drawer with dovetail construction
- Black faceted hardware
- 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Bed with 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.