If you're a fan of clean, crisp and contemporary interiors, rest assured this nightstand suits you. The linear profile and flush-mount drawers are enhanced with a warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain. Large satin nickel-tone pulls are an artful touch. Hard to believe such a high-style aesthetic can be so attractively priced.
- Made of engineered wood
- Warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Satin nickel-tone hardware
- Smooth-gliding drawer
- Open cubby accommodates any 10.5" W x 10.5" D x 11" H bin
- Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for durability
- Wire management grommet for ease of use with clock, radio or phone charger
- Ships flat; easy-to-follow assembly instructions included
- Assembly required
- Estimated Assembly Time: 15 Minutes
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||One Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||16''W x 16''D x 23''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.