As a family-owned business, we understand your concern for the health and safety of your loved ones around the COVID—19 outbreak. We’ve always been committed to ensuring everyone’s well—being—customers and associates alike—and will continue to make it our first priority, whether in times of joy or worry.
Nothing is more important to us than being there for our friends and neighbors. We have always made it a point to see our friends and family through trying times and that’s why we’ve taken the steps necessary to rise to this challenge and make sure people still have access to essential items they need to make this difficult period less stressful.
To assist with the fight against COVID-19, MCC's showrooms are currently closed in all locations to the general public.
We will continue to provide phone support:
Monday-Saturday: 10 am-6 pm
Sunday: 11am-5 pm
Shop online and schedule threshold delivery or choose to pick up.
We're closely following the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local health officials everywhere. As circumstances and CDC guidelines evolve, so will our actions.
Out of an abundance of caution, we’ve carefully prepared for your visit at our stores that remain open by appointment only. We have:
- Intensified cleaning protocols at all stores and the distribution center
- Employees in each store location is limited to a maximum of two (2) or less.
- Added safety protocols to the home delivery process, including eliminating set-up. We will only offer threshold delivery or garage drop off's. This means that we will put items inside your front door or inside the garage ONLY.
- Reinforced social distancing with our stress-free customer shopping experience in stores (we’re ready whenever you are)
We’ve also doubled-down on our commitment to our family of associates everywhere:
- Monitor regional situations and evolving government actions daily
- Educational resources to share and post
- Monitor associates’ health and offer support to them or their families if needed
- Sanitation stations in key distribution centers
Speaking of our associates, they’re working hard to ensure deliveries and in-store pickups of your purchases. We appreciate your patience with any delays during this time.
During uncertain times like this, one thing’s remained a constant: the idea of home as a safe space. As your space. Where we can slow down and reflect on every moment, big or small. We hope you find peace and comfort there.
On behalf of everyone at Midwest Clearance Center
Joseph R. Tubbs, Owner
For real-time updates about the coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html